Monday, November 29, 2010

Nut Brown

Beer: Nut Brown Ale
Brewer: Mountaineer Brewing
alc.% : 5.11

MMMMmmmm nut brown ale.  I admit, this is one of my favorite beers. This poors a dark brown with a nice creamy white head.  Once it hits your lips you'll be enjoying a smooth malt, roasted nut flavor.  I wish I could find one here in ohio.  This is a perfect ale to enjoy all evening companied with the 'Neers handin out a beat down.

Rating:  8 outta 10
http://cdn.pubcrawler.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love this nut brown. This is one of the first beers I branched out to from your typical domestics like Bud & Miller Lite during college. It is still in my top five. I too would like to see the Mountaineer Brewing Co. Nut Brown served somehwere in Ohio. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that enjoys a brown ale with a malty nut flavor and a smooth after taste. I'd also rate a 9/10!

    Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete