Brewer: Guiness
Alc.% : 4.6This Irish red ale is said to be the first of its kind. It was brewed over 300 years ago by monks using water straight from the friars well and barley that has always been cultivated in ireland. Smithwick's is a smooth very enjoyable drink. At first smell you can get hints of caramel, malt, floral, fruits and biscuits. As I delve into the creamy head I enjoy very slight bitter coffee flavors with a very smooth malty finish. I taste little hints of all of its smells. This is another of my favorites for sure. I can see why this is Irelands best selling red ale. Huge Taste, Smooth Finish.
Rating: 9 outta 10
http://www.smithwicks.ie/landing.html

Bloggity Bloggity Blog Blog. Smithwick's is a nice twofer beer. Two fer me and then on to the next one. Three will fill you up, not exactly the best bang for your buck. Chuck....
ReplyDelete